donderdag 16 juli 2009

Party time

Yes there is a long weekend coming.. we are free here on monday because of Ocean Day (umi no hi).

I was yesterday a heartland at ropponi a real gaijin place...
Was nice to see so many "not" japanese people, maybe I will go there some times with friends.

But what to do in the long weekend ... can play Rappelz if it is raining all day.
but if it is nice weather then I need to look what I can do, maybe visit some parks or other nice place, I am also planning to go next week to the Gundam again but then at night.

Also go to a Indonesian restaurant in Shinbuya, and eat some gado gado and sate!

Also need to do more sports I am getting to fat, the food is here to good : )
maybe I will go running in the morning in the empire park in the middle of Tokyo ...


mata ne....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten