vrijdag 9 oktober 2015

After a long time I am back again

my absent was due because I started to work again in Tokyo and I needed to travel a long way there .
I have moved to the country-side in Japan and now work for Rakuten.

Also I am very busy to grow veggies at my place , the reason why we move to the country side.
The job is and was unexpected because I assumed that I would keep on farming ..
But because the job is nice and the people and company, my plan is to keep on working ..
But because I also have a farm now Time is scarce.

So I will drop a line ones in a while for the people that look at this blog ..
I will write less about Otaku stuff , but hope the write more other stuff about Japan and my adventures.

I have now also 2 dogs .. that are our kids ...

more later ... 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten